Check Engine Light
Atlas Auto and Transmission Repair services many electrical issues that require repair. We also use Top Quality Parts for replacements, which are performed by our ASE certified technicians in our Winter Park, shop.
There are hundreds of codes that could trigger your CHECK ENGINE LIGHT. Even the most common reasons can have many possible causes.
HERE are some of the most common, Click here to see Full List
• Problem with the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor or circuit.
• System Running Lean. An oxygen sensor detected a lean condition (too much oxygen in the exhaust)
• System Running Rich: The oxygen sensor detected a rich condition (or a too-high fuel to oxygen ratio)
• Cylinder misfire: A P0300 series of codes indicates a random or multiple misfires in your engine.
• Knock Sensor Circuit Malfunction: Your vehicle's computer constantly adjusts and retimes the engine so that it doesn't produce harmful pre-ignition detonation or knock.
• EGR) insufficient Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Flow
• Catalyst System Efficiency below threshold.
These are just a few of the hundreds of codes, causes, and symptoms.
Our expertise in vehicle diagnostics means we'll quickly pinpoint what is causing your CHECK ENGINE LIGHT to come on and we'll recommend only what needed. Fixed right on the first visit.